Sunday 2 October 2011

Whats so "good" about a "bye" ? (29TH SEP'2011)

Dearest DB,
I can't show u how low I'm feeling,
As I wanna make you strong n smile..
So many out der r upset cos ur leaving...
You make every tear seem worthwhile.
My vision is blurred..as I type all that u haven't heard,
This span of time so short it seems..how fast I got to know u..is it all jus a dream?
Laughing, sharing, mocking and caring...
"Ty" for not complaining, yet wondering how this "difficult me" are you bearing..
Pausing fifa to text, pushing ur sleep when I'm saddest,
Just don't get it how I got so lucky..
day by day I'm gettin closer to u buddy..
Seeing me in a different light..
Encouraging me to blog n write..
As diff as chalk n cheese..
The loud me, jabbering at ease,
The quiet you, 'increase ur vol. pweez'..
Genuine and sweet, but ur yet stuck with this lil bam n cheat.
So many memories with u I'd like to click..
Sorrowful it is that ur going away so quick..
But u gotta make me proud n stand out even in a crowd,
Learning to grow wiser..
Chasing ur dreams..
And Climbing higher..
Yet not losing the best in u..
Even tho u change o renew..
How I'd wish to give u a hug..its warmth accompanying u when ur alone o smug.
So let me wish u the sweetest goodbye..with moon on my lips and stars in my eyes..
And when u come back, I'd wait to answer..distance has made our bond nothin but stronger.
From, RJ

No comments:

Post a Comment