Tuesday 6 September 2011

All Your Fault

A smile just locked up till I receive your call..
A head too messed up if you don't reply at all..
Distracted in everything I do, lest I'm dreaming about you.
Eyes lit up when I caught a glimpse of you..
Hearing you call my name, hearbeats responded b4 I do..
You'd make me bang into the wall, not u..yes u..omg its all ur fault.
Drawing hearts all over the page like an idiot lovesick..
Wearing that particular tee just cos u've touched it..
If there r rings around my eyes, you know where the reason lies.
Reliving the kiss, tasting sugar on honey on strawberries..
Had the best conversations, we no need any coffee or beer..
So what if it isn't defined, n has no commitment o'er it signed.
You'd call it "love"
I'd scream "fever"
I'd call it "forever"
You'd cry "never"
Resisting the fall..n struggling to let go,
Don't wanna stop..n doesn't even wanna hold,
I am diagnosed with a 'you' disease so far
'You' is the problem and 'you' is the cure.

1 comment: