Monday 1 August 2011

THE "HEART"Y ISSUE

How easily do we let someone control our actions n emotions..
even though our mind knows it..we don't control what we probably should..
we let our heart rule over our head..heart acts like a bloody king..Mr. "Know it all" !
We follow it like a herd. We do know the consequences but still..we have turned a deaf ear to all that "bullshit"..
We make all possible excuses..don't we?
LOGIC says:- We should stop it.


But..I have a lil different angle to it. You might not buy it, and you might wanna gag my mouth.
I'd still take the chance ;)
I'd say..why not..why not follow the heart? How much does it hurt after all?
We all know the best times are the ones in which risk is involved. You may not be me..you might not be the risk taker.
But we all love memories right? Especially the good ones.
I differ a lil here too..I kinda cherish both..good and bad.
Good for obvious reasons..and bad for gifting me all the lessons which no amount of lectures, books or friend's advice are able to make me learn.
Moreover cos I don't want to.
But when I fall..scrape my knee, the scar on my heart teaches me..and helps me grow a chapter older.
Putting it in short, I feel richer with all those memories jingling in my pocket..light of the lessons gleaming in my eye..and strength of risking myself falling makes me raise my head high. 
In the end, I know I have "lived" my life and not just been in it to play my part "safely".

I choose to follow my Mr. "Know it all" heart. ;)

2 comments:

  1. how true is that....
    if everyone thinks in same direction life would be much more simpler....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is worth a large one!!!:p ~ Down in a gulp too! ;) Those who play safe, never earn priceless fail safes... Btw, what r u doing fixing teeth, girl?!!! Could be fixing minds and hearts..ahem.:d I don't know whether the heart knows it all (my humbled one included), but one, certainly knows, all that, could need to know!;) P.S. Ji Aapke Toothpaste Mein Na,Namak, Capt. Cook wala hai! :D *flash*

    ReplyDelete