Monday 12 December 2011

Confessions of a glum soul

I'm missing the feeling of being high on life
I'm missing the long convo with my overseas friend
I'm missing that text which I'm maybe never gonna get
I'm missing the music playing in my ears even after the song ends

Can't find that reason to squeal
Can't locate what is the big deal
Can't point my finger to what is wrong
Can't decide how long shall I play along

The greyest cloud's raining and pouring o'erhead
The red color of my nails I'm chipping away
The otherwise bright yellow flower seems dull instead
The black-white combo somehow suits my day

Maybe a hug could do the deed, and I won't rant on endlessly
Maybe a call feeding my dead seed, and make this glumness flee
Maybe lil magic sprinkled on my palm coloring my mood back
Maybe a flicker of hope if awakened, shall put all worries to rest

No comments:

Post a Comment