Friday 29 June 2012

Boxed


Count all the memories, count all the pain,
Count every little mistake you made.
Now put it in a box and lock it from outside..
Hide away the key, away the key hide!

If the box is your brain, big trouble you shall gain.
Specially, if the box-brain is like mine, that remembers every silly detail..

No warning, no reason, no rhyme,
Pops up a thought clear and defined..
There starts the tap in the corner of my eye..
Sniff tear sniff tear..Lo! This is how I cry

Thoughts in me there, are not that depressed,
But an old gift an old word, evokes happy tears I guess..

A Movie scene was showing war and bloodshed,
I cried, as I imagined my warrior dead..

A Judith Mcnaught was in my hand,
No more in love with my ex..yet the flashback began
I correlated my past with every chapter,
Yes! The waterworks made me feel much better.

While traveling by train Gotye sang on my playlist,
he reminded me of all those that I used to know and all that I miss

The list goes on as I clean my drawer,
And find a card and a wilted flower.
Well, tears of gratification do ooze out..
I bet you'll wanna tear your hair out.

But I'd still like to mention one more...
Cos this one makes all of us nostalgic, I'm sure!
Just an innocent me staring back through the pics,
Young mommy-daddy, aww such sweet clicks

Amazing they said is a memory this sharp,
I bet you'll disagree after reading so far..
Yet if you still wanna give it a shot,
Go ahead and help your smart-box rot.

Hey! Do temme what consequences you face.
I'll add it to the above and a new warning poem we shall make B-)


5 comments:

  1. You truly have a gift! Do keep it going! Would'nt want such an artistic spirit to just..bite.. the bullet!:d Cheers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what if i have no memory no pain
    i have never had anything to gain
    life has been all up and down
    but still heart ain't yet slain

    wish there was somebody i knew
    wish there was i'd soul to stew
    reading this i know you'll lol
    but its not sad , its just my luck is skew

    never felt like turning back my time
    nor feeling like turning it up
    it has started to feel the same old rot
    just like the same ol' coffee in the Birthday cup

    in the end it boils down to the same
    my smart box is virgin and its not lame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of all your blogs..this ones my favorite..its really goood...its exactly like my smart box

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Rajvi: Great title to start with and a good end. Really like the flow to the subject. Since this deals somewhat with memories, just like to share an idea on how to store all the good and bad memories of our life, I record a 2 second video everyday and plan to merge all of them making a long video. It really works. Gone are the days of taking pictures for memories.

    ReplyDelete