Tuesday 5 June 2012

3rd Sep'2011 : My Key To Your Lock

I close my eyes and try to see you..
Try to see not just the face that makes me smile
Try to see what lies in those deep brown eyes
Figuring out words from your lips are if a lie
Figuring out words unspoken and reading between the lines

I wanna know all about you, the entire you.
What ticks you?
I want a clue

What hurts you?
And just known by a few


That one thing that makes your mouth water..
The foul words of anger under your breath you'd mutter
The moments that took your breath away
A Sad memory that on your mind still plays


Gimme the bits and I'll try putting it together
Solve the puzzle, which how mysteriously you cover


The trait in you that you hate the most
Is it the heights that you fear or the ghosts?
The only promise you've ever broken
To save your girl, the guy you've badly beaten


So, how hard did you try to get the "stars"
Did you lose the "moon" and regret so far?


How I wish to know it right!
Your worst or biggest fight?
The dream which replays every night

Does your past haunt your present??
The pain which no amount of meds could lessen


Whatever it is that makes you strong?
Why do you relate to that one particular song?

What would you chose?
Black or white!?
The drink that makes you high..
Is it whiskey, rum or sprite?


Your definition of life and love...
Do you even know how to use a stove?


Your dreams, your passion
Your doubts, your fashion
The quote that's been your motivation
During that difficult hour when you held your patience


Spill your thoughts n satisfy my soul,
Quench its thirst to know thy soul.

Just show me all that's locked up inside,
Whisper in my ear, the only time you've ever cried.


Unveil your shadows, and i promise to walk beside
But again, have you even needed a guide?


I wanna count, add and multiply..
Know thy "mind" and thy "sigh"


So, aid me while I walk this path?

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Liked it!
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. An ode to the flight of impish love..drowning itself willingly into waves of exuberant affection! The bread of charm and intellect! A taste, that lasts and yearns. A treat!! :) (What, u may ask!? ;d)

    ReplyDelete