Tuesday 21 June 2011

Letter to "LIFE"

Dearest "Life",
You gave me what I wanted..
what I hadn't expected..
what I hoped and dreamt about.
Oh the joy..the joy..
I couldn't..
I wouldn't get over it..
How sweet of you to read my mind..and fill my hands with this..!
Happiness overflowing..all smiles..spring in my step..glow on my cheeks..
Yesss I was dancing around the trees..
And as I settled back with this newfound joy..
You smiled at me..
Slyly..
And winked wickedly..
Slowly..
Putting your evil motives in action..
Bit by bit taking away all of it..
WHAM!
Tears replaced the smile..glum n sad..I started seeking the magic..but you loved teasing me..
Such a tease you can be..!
No magic.
No joy.
Empty hands.
And me your toy.
But then....
I thought over it all..n decided once and for all..
You can't put me down..
However hard you try to make me frown..
I'll rise up..
I'll bounce back..
Oh baby...forget any chance at being my best friend..
Our relation has developed its crack.
To put it in short,
Between you and I..its a never-ending War..

1 comment: